We are OPEN every Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10am – 5.30pm for our Autumn/Winter season. We continue to offer click and collect services or postal delivery from our Web Shop.
Please note the safety measures we have in place for your and our protection.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 please do NOT enter the shop
- You must wear a face covering in our shop, we wear one to protect you, please wear one to protect us and other customers.
- Please use hand sanitiser at the entrance before touching any products
- Please be mindful of other customers if the shop is busy
- Please refrain from touching the products as much as possible
Sorry for the inconvenience, we are doing our best to keep our business open and keep you and ourselves safe
If you would like your purchases gift wrapped and the gallery is busy, if possible please leave them with us and return at a convenient time to collect. This allows you to spend less time in the shop environment and for other customers to be able to enter.
Why only open 3 days a week?
Well, Pam who owns the gallery is also a jeweller. She makes her own ranges of jewellery on sale here in the gallery. And when the gallery is closed she is usually to be found in her workshop with a face like a coal miner making. Or chasing orders, pricing the stock, packing postal orders, visiting trade shows… you get the idea.