We are OPEN Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10am – 5pm
Please note the safety measures we have in place for your and our protection.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 please do NOT enter the shop
- Please wear a face covering in our shop
- Please use hand sanitiser at the entrance before touching any products
- There is a maximum of 4 customers allowed in the shop at once
- Please observe social distance
- Please refrain from touching the products as much as possible
Sorry for the inconvenience, we are doing our best to keep our business open and keep you and ourselves safe
If you would like your purchases gift wrapped and the gallery is busy, if possible please leave them with us and return at a convenient time to collect. This allows you to spend less time in the shop environment and for other customers to be able to enter.
We will try to accommodate visits outside of normal opening hours if you need something special. Just give us a call, email or text.
Why only open 3 days a week?
Well, Pam who owns the gallery is also a jeweller. She makes her own ranges of jewellery on sale here in the gallery. And when the gallery is closed she is usually to be found in her workshop with a face like a coal miner making. Or chasing orders, pricing the stock, packing postal orders, visiting trade shows… you get the idea.
If you need that special present outside normal opening, drop us an email and we’ll try to open to appointment.